CIMA takes pride in delivering high quality work to our valued customers. At the core of this belief, CIMA understands it is our employees that set us apart. We are always looking to add top notch talent to the CIMA Team.
CIMA offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance with AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accident Plan
Frequently asked questions
What qualifications are necessary for the job?
Please review the job descriptions for each of the open positions. All field employees are required to have an unexpired TWIC Card, unexpired and active driver's license or ID, and Basic Plus Training. Additional training and/or certifications may be required upon hire.
I completed the online job application, what are the next steps?
- You will receive an email confirming your application has been received.
- Our hiring team will review the applications and call qualified candidates for an in person or phone interview.
- If you are selected to be hired, you will receive an email notification and phone call notifying you of the job offer.
- If you accept, we will complete necessary background checks, reference checks, preemployment drug screening, and physical exams. This process can take 7-10 business days.
- Once successful completion of pre-screening, we will inform you of any trainings required prior to your start date.
*Please monitor your emails for any communications from CIMA. The completion of a job application does not constitute a job offer